The following is a list of books, tools, software and courses that have been reviewed.
It is intended to help reduce the amount of research that you need to do for yourself.
If you click on the links below you will be taken to a full and detailed review of the item listed.
- Long Tail Pro – This a very, very popular keyword research tool developed by Spencer Haws and one that I use nearly every day. You can read my Long Tail Pro Review here.
- Affilorama Review -a huge portal devoted to e-marketing and in particular affiliate marketing in particular.
- AffiloBlueprint Review – learn step by step how to jump start your affiliate marketing income.
- How to Make Money as an Amazon Associate – by Chris Guthrie
- EasyAzon – a Plugin for Amazon Affiliates a plugin by Chris Guthrie
Creating Websites from Scratch
- How to Build an eCommerce Website Step by Step Within Days – a Udemy Course
- How to Create Your Own Website from Scratch – a Udemy Course
- Kindle Fire HD – a Kindle eReader with a 7″ screen.
- Profit with Pinterest – a Case Study – a Udemy Course
- My Blog Traffic Sucks! 8 Simple Steps to Get 100,000 Blog Visitors without Working 8 Days a Week – A Steve Scott Book with a traffic blueprint.
- The Ultimate Guide to Link Building – Eric Ward & Garrett French
- A Complete Guide to Twitter Marketing and Monetization .- by Tom Corson-Knowles
- Twitter for Businesses – Master Twitter in Under an Hour– a Udemy Course
- Web Design from the Ground Up – XHTML, CSS and Web Graphics – a Udemy Course
- WordPress to Go – a Kindle eBook for beginners wanting to use WordPress to create their own site.
- Leveraging YouTube to Drive Sales and Traffic – a Udemy Course